Day 87, Level 1: The last post! New Blog!

Okay, so this will be my last post on this blog. After 287 posts/days - it has come to its conclusion. 

I have started a new blog - it has a travel focus and, as a [currently very restricted] travel writer, I hope it will take us all on delightful journeys of the travel mind to places where we can't physically go right now. 

So the sun has set on my Beyond Covid-19 NZ blog.

My new one is called Beyond NZ - A to Z

Here's the link to the new one if you're keen to come on the journey ....

https://beyondnz-atoz.blogspot.com/2021/01/intro-beyond-nz-to-z.html



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Thirty - Celery, Michaels and Queenstown

Day 12, Level 3: Still in L3, lilac flower, romping dog and starry sky

Day 51, Level 1: For the love of Skiing, Heavenly Lake Tahoe, and Pita bread