Day 53, Level 1: Passport processed, Dinner in the city, and more WOW

Well, I did my online passport application yesterday - and today I get an email saying it's been completed and on its way to me!How speedy.
And how ironic ... I can't actually travel overseas anywhere, but at least I'll have my passport in double quick time!
So even though I can't go anywhere, I will be thrilled to have my new passport, that means I can travel as soon as travel can happen.

Attended a funeral today for a 92yo man. A life well lived.
Had been intending to go to Omaha but ended up not. A bit too much to do here.

Brett and I went into the city for dinner at The Depot. It was very busy. We've eaten there quite a number of times through the years, and it's always good. Tonight was no exception. Ended up sharing a table with a lawyer from Hamilton that Brett knows through golfing circles - his wife had a conference in Auckland and it was a nice connection. Home by 9pm.


SHARE-NOTE OF THE DAY
More WOW photos ...
This time from 2012 when, again, I had two garments in the show.



Mexi-Kahlo, 2012 - Illumination Section


This garment was made from lace doilies and felt. The white lit up under the black light.

Green Green Grass - South Pacific Section



This garment was made from woven placemats, elastic and feathers. It received a Highly Commended.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Thirty - Celery, Michaels and Queenstown

Day 51, Level 1: For the love of Skiing, Heavenly Lake Tahoe, and Pita bread

Day 12, Level 3: Still in L3, lilac flower, romping dog and starry sky